|Word *||Part of Speech||Definition||Audio Available?|
|dig||Verb||To move dirt with a shovel||Yes|
|dig||Verb||To drill through rocks, roads, etc.||Yes|
|dig||Noun||An archaeological investigation||Yes|
|fig||Noun||A tree or shrub that is native mainly to the tropics and produces a fruit of the same name||Yes|
|fig||Noun||A pear-shaped fruit of the fig tree containing many small seeds||Yes|
|big||Adjective||Of a great size; large||Yes|
|big||Adjective||Important or significant; popular||Yes|
|pig||Noun||a mammal having cloven hooves, bristles, and a nose adapted for digging||Yes|
|pig||Verb||To eat greedily, or in a noisy or dirty fashion||Yes|
|jig||Noun||A light, brisk musical movement, such as an Irish jig||Yes|
|jig||Verb||To move briskly, especially as a dance||Yes|
|rig||Noun||Special equipment or gear used for a particular purpose||Yes|
|rig||Verb||To fit out with a harness or other equipment||Yes|
|bib||Noun||clothing babies wear to protect their clothes from getting dirty when eating||Yes|
|rib||Noun||bones that surround the chest||Yes|
|rib||Noun||A cut of meat, such as beef, enclosing one or more rib bones||Yes|
|rib||Verb||To tease or make fun of someone||Yes|
|fib||Noun||A lie, especially one that is more or less insignificant||Yes|
Vocabulary Word Activities
- Use the word in an original sentence.
- Find and learn the definition of the word.
- Know how to pronounce the word.
- Which parts of speech is the word used as (e.g. noun, verb)?
- What are other forms of the word such as plurals or tenses.
- What are synonyms of the word?
- What are antonyms of the word?
- What is the origin or etymology of the word?
- What words rhyme with this word?
* Click the word for its dictionary entry in a new window