|Word *||Part of Speech||Definition||Audio Available?|
|bled||Verb||Past tense of bleed||Yes|
|fled||Verb||Past tense of to flee||Yes|
|sled||Noun||A small, light vehicle with runners, used for sliding on snow or ice||Yes|
|sped||Verb||Past tense of speed||Yes|
|then||Adverb||At that time||Yes|
|then||Adverb||Next in order; in addition||Yes|
|then||Adjective||Being so at that time||Yes|
|bent||Adjective||Of something that is usually straight||Yes|
|bent||Verb||Past tense of bend||Yes|
|best||Adjective||Superlative form of good||Yes|
|best||Adverb||Superlative form of well||Yes|
|best||Noun||The supreme effort one can make||Yes|
|best||Verb||To beat in a contest||Yes|
|vest||Noun||A sleeveless garment, worn over a shirt, and often as part of a suit||Yes|
|west||Noun||One of the four principal compass points, conventionally directed to the left on maps;||Yes|
|west||Adjective||Situated or lying in or toward the west; westward||Yes|
|west||Adjective||Of or pertaining to the west; western||Yes|
|west||Adverb||Towards the west; westwards||Yes|
|chip||Noun||A small piece broken from a larger piece of solid material||Yes|
|chip||Noun||A damaged area of a surface where a chip has been broken off||Yes|
|chip||Noun||A thin, crisp, baked piece of vegetable, usually potato||Yes|
|chip||Verb||To break into small pieces||Yes|
|chip||Verb||To become chipped||Yes|
Vocabulary Word Activities
- Use the word in an original sentence.
- Find and learn the definition of the word.
- Know how to pronounce the word.
- Which parts of speech is the word used as (e.g. noun, verb)?
- What are other forms of the word such as plurals or tenses.
- What are synonyms of the word?
- What are antonyms of the word?
- What is the origin or etymology of the word?
- What words rhyme with this word?
Next, practice these vocabulary words »
* Click the word for its dictionary entry in a new window