|Word *||Part of Speech||Definition||Audio Available?|
|blaze||Noun||A fire, especially a fast-burning fire producing a lot of flames and light||Yes|
|blaze||Verb||To be on fire, especially producing a lot of flames and light||Yes|
|blaze||Verb||To make something shine||Yes|
|craze||Noun||A temporary passion or infatuation such as a new amusement, pursuit, or fashion||Yes|
|craze||Verb||To be crazed, or to act or appear as one that is crazed; to rave; to become insane||Yes|
|shape||Noun||The status or condition of something||Yes|
|shape||Noun||Condition of personal health, especially muscular health||Yes|
|shape||Noun||The appearance of something, especially its outline||Yes|
|shape||Verb||To give something a shape and definition||Yes|
|state||Noun||Any sovereign nation||Yes|
|state||Noun||One of the fifty United States||Yes|
|state||Verb||To declare to be a fact||Yes|
|state||Verb||To make known||Yes|
|fume||Noun||A gas or vapor that smells strongly or is dangerous to inhale||Yes|
|fume||Verb||To emit fumes||Yes|
|fume||Verb||To feel or express great anger||Yes|
|spume||Noun||Foam or froth of water, particularly that of sea water||Yes|
|fluke||Noun||A lucky or improbable occurrence||Yes|
|flume||Noun||An open channel or trough used to direct or divert liquids||Yes|
|sneer||Verb||To raise a corner of the upper lip slightly in scorn||Yes|
|sneer||Noun||A facial expression that indicates scorn with a slightly raised corner of the upper lip||Yes|
|creed||Noun||That which is believed; a particular set of beliefs||Yes|
|creed||Noun||A reading or statement of belief that summarizes the faith it represents||Yes|
|creed||Verb||To believe; to credit||Yes|
Vocabulary Word Activities
- Use the word in an original sentence.
- Find and learn the definition of the word.
- Know how to pronounce the word.
- Which parts of speech is the word used as (e.g. noun, verb)?
- What are other forms of the word such as plurals or tenses.
- What are synonyms of the word?
- What are antonyms of the word?
- What is the origin or etymology of the word?
- What words rhyme with this word?
* Click the word for its dictionary entry in a new window