|Word *||Part of Speech||Definition||Audio Available?|
|marry||Verb||To enter into the state of marriage; to take a husband or wife||Yes|
|marry||Verb||To be joined together as spouses; to unite in wedlock or matrimony||Yes|
|rally||Verb||To collect, and reduce to order; to gather again; to reunite||Yes|
|rally||Verb||To come into orderly arrangement; to renew order; to assemble; to unite||Yes|
|rally||Verb||To collect one's vital powers or forces; to regain health or consciousness; to recuperate||Yes|
|napkin||Noun||A piece of cloth or paper used at the table for wiping the mouth and hands while eating||Yes|
|happy||Adjective||Favored by hap, luck, or fortune; lucky; fortunate; successful||Yes|
|happy||Adjective||Experiencing the effect of fortune; enjoying good of any kind; joyous||Yes|
|pantry||Noun||A small room, closet, or cabinet dedicated to storing non-refrigerated foods||Yes|
|tablet||Noun||A small, cylindrical shaped portion of a drug or other substances to be taken orally||Yes|
|tablet||Noun||A slab of rock used for inscription||Yes|
|elder||Adjective||Comparative of old; greater than another in age or seniority||Yes|
|elder||Noun||An older person or an older member, usually a leader, of some community||Yes|
|elder||Noun||A small tree having white flowers in a cluster, and purple berries||Yes|
|hectic||Adjective||Very busy with activity and confusion; feverish||Yes|
|helmet||Noun||A protective head covering||Yes|
|kennel||Noun||A house or shelter for an animal such as a dog or cat||Yes|
|belfry||Noun||A watch-tower containing an alarm-bell||Yes|
|belfry||Noun||A tower or steeple specifically for containing bells, especially as part of a church||Yes|
Vocabulary Word Activities
- Use the word in an original sentence.
- Find and learn the definition of the word.
- Know how to pronounce the word.
- Which parts of speech is the word used as (e.g. noun, verb)?
- What are other forms of the word such as plurals or tenses.
- What are synonyms of the word?
- What are antonyms of the word?
- What is the origin or etymology of the word?
- What words rhyme with this word?
* Click the word for its dictionary entry in a new window