|Word *||Part of Speech||Definition||Audio Available?|
|where||Conjunction||While on the contrary; although; whereas||Yes|
|where||Adverb||At what place; to what place; from what place||Yes|
|where||Adverb||In what situation||Yes|
|where||Pronoun||The place in which||Yes|
|where||Noun||The place in which something happens||Yes|
|heiress||Noun||A woman who inherits or has a right of inheritance, especially a woman who has inherited or will inherit considerable wealth||Yes|
Vocabulary Word Activities
- Use the word in an original sentence.
- Find and learn the definition of the word.
- Know how to pronounce the word.
- Which parts of speech is the word used as (e.g. noun, verb)?
- What are other forms of the word such as plurals or tenses.
- What are synonyms of the word?
- What are antonyms of the word?
- What is the origin or etymology of the word?
- What words rhyme with this word?
Next, practice these vocabulary words »
* Click the word for its dictionary entry in a new window