|Word *||Part of Speech||Definition||Audio Available?|
|consistent||Adjective||Of a regularly occurring, dependable nature||Yes|
|contingent||Noun||That which is unforeseen, undetermined||Yes|
|contingent||Noun||A suitable share; proportion||Yes|
|contingent||Adjective||Possible or liable, but not certain to occur; incidental; casual||Yes|
|contingent||Adjective||Dependent on something that is undetermined or unknown||Yes|
|contingent||Adjective||Dependent on something that may or may not occur||Yes|
|enigma||Noun||Something puzzling, mysterious, or inexplicable||Yes|
|enigma||Noun||A riddle, or a difficult problem||Yes|
|demolish||Verb||To destroy; to destruct||Yes|
|insipid||Adjective||Utterly lacking in intelligence or depth; foolish||Yes|
|insipid||Adjective||Flat; lacking character or definition||Yes|
|insipid||Adjective||Excessively sweet or sentimental||Yes|
|intrinsic||Adjective||native; natural, natural part of something, inseparable from the thing itself, essential||Yes|
|malignant||Adjective||Harmful, malevolent, injurious||Yes|
|prohibit||Verb||To forbid, disallow, or proscribe; to make illegal or illicit||Yes|
|embody||Verb||To represent in a physical form; to incarnate or personify||Yes|
|embody||Verb||To include or represent, especially as part of a cohesive whole||Yes|
|harmonic||Adjective||Pertaining to harmony||Yes|
|harmonic||Adjective||Pleasant to hear; harmonious; melodious||Yes|
Vocabulary Word Activities
- Use the word in an original sentence.
- Find and learn the definition of the word.
- Know how to pronounce the word.
- Which parts of speech is the word used as (e.g. noun, verb)?
- What are other forms of the word such as plurals or tenses.
- What are synonyms of the word?
- What are antonyms of the word?
- What is the origin or etymology of the word?
- What words rhyme with this word?
* Click the word for its dictionary entry in a new window